DIRECTIONS: INITIATING A REMOTE SESSION WHEN INSTRUCTED TO BY OUR TECHNICIANS
*A remote session only allows our professional technicians access during a one-time session accessed by a unique session key. You will clearly see when the session ends, thus, concluding any and all access our technicians have to your machine and information.
- Click your operating system below to download a small program to your computer.
- Launch the downloaded program. (A box will pop-up asking for permission to run the program. Please select ‘yes.’)
- If you do not see a box pop-up, you may need to check your “Downloads” folder.
- After the program runs, a “Splashtop On-Demand Support” box will pop-up and have a 9-digit session code displayed.
- Give the 9-digit number displayed to your IT admin.
When you want to end the support session, be sure to quit the program. This ensures your computer cannot be remotely accessed anymore until you download and run the program again.