We are expanding our expert team of professional I.T. technicians! Bryant PC Solutions has built a reputation on delivering expert services honestly, affordably and swiftly. As business grows, it is the utmost priority to continue to respond to customer needs quickly, and preserve the exceptional customer service we prioritize so highly.
Qualified professionals may submit their resume to email@example.com .
(Please Note: We are NOT working with 3rd party staffing companies to post on our behalf and such solicitations will not receive a response.)
Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: New Braunfels, Texas
Position: Full-Time Employee
Compensation: Hourly Salary Based on Experience
Position Overview: Technical troubleshooting/problem solving – examining beyond the stated issue and protecting the overall health of the systems, while providing excellent customer service.
Looking for an opportunity to work for a growing tech company? We are actively seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our organization for the long-term. We are interviewing qualified candidates only. Please review the technical knowledge requirements below and apply today if you are a match!
Customer service is extremely important to our company! Applying candidates should have a high level of customer empathy and experience resolving difficult situations with positive outcomes.
Preferred Knowledge Base & Experience:
Strong Skills in:
- Windows performance issues, hardware issues (Strong)
- Windows 7 and 10 (Strong)
- Windows Server 2008 (active Directory, DNS, DHCP) (Strong)
- Networks (Strong)
- Email setups, POP, IMAP and Exchange
- Communicating well over the phone and in person
- Equipment Installs
- Name Resolution
- Backup Processes (Helpful, not required)
- VoIP phone systems (Helpful, not required)
- Resourceful and detail-oriented; skilled problem-solver and multi-tasker
- Energetic self-starter whom works well independently and on a team
- Exudes personal professionalism and builds positive rapport/relationships w/customers and team members
- Flexible professional who enjoys learning new skills in an ever-changing technical world
- Quickly adapts to effective organizational changes in a growing company
- Committed to a strong work ethic and doing any and all tasks necessary for the success of the customer and the company
- A Sense of Humor is an added plus!
- Must be able to lift 75lbs and be able to install equipment
- Must be able to work outside for installs, if necessary
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must have an operating vehicle with proper insurance and a valid drivers license
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S. full-time
Bryant PC Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA). Texas is an At-Will Employment State.